MAX DRIVE — Product Overview
MAXDRIVE allows for multiple high capacity, secure SSDs (up to 4) to be contained within a single drive enclosure.
- Has the same dimensions as 1 standard, off the shelf drive
- Does not require the use of adapters with the host laptop
- Overt (Drive 1) | Covert/Clandestine (Drive 2)
- Primary (Drive 1) | Backup (Drive 2)
- Windows (Drive 1) | Linux (Drive 2)
- Dirty (Drive 1) | Clean (Drive 2)
- Trusted (Drive 1) | Untrusted (Drive 2)
- NIPR (Drive 1) | SIPR (Drive 2) | JWICS (Drive 3) | BSANet (Drive 4)
- Unlimited drive combinations
MAXDRIVE uses secure, high density SSDs
- Hardware-based full disk encryption (TCG Opal SSC complaint self-encrypting drive technology)
- High capacity, high performance drives (up to 1TB per drive)
MAXDRIVE was developed with IR&D funding
MAXDRIVE technology is covered under U.S. Patent 8,358,499 and another patent is pending.