Date(s) - Wed, Aug 24, 2016 - Fri, Aug 26, 2016All Day
Gulf Shores Alambama
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT!
3-Day Certification Course
Media Sonar Training and Certification Course is a 3-Day program that helps practitioners gain an intimate working knowledge of the Media Sonar platform to allow for more productive use as well as ensure admissibility in legal environments.
The Training focuses on three key areas for conducting Social Media Investigations:
- Users will gain an elite level understanding of how to use the Media Sonar Platform.
- Users will gain a clear understanding of how to use social media and online intelligence to support their active investigations.
- Users will understand and utilize the features and functions contained within the Media Sonar Platform and how each can be used independently or in combination.
- Users will discover multi-use methodologies of features for a variety of investigative scenarios.
Social Media Awareness
- Comprehensivecertification training can ensure proper use of the Media Sonar Platform, and ensure information is collected and presented in a clean and concise manner for courtroom testimony.
- Informative for users from beginner to experienced level.
- Creates an understanding social media at a deeper and assist participants to maximize their usage for efficiency and increased efficiency and to ensure accuracy for all uses.
- Peace of mind the data collected and utilized within the Media Sonar platform will be admissible in court.
- Designed and tested by public safety professionals.
- Product certification proves knowledge base utilizing Media Sonar Platform.
- Assist in testimony in court.
Module 1: Introduction
- Sets the stage for next 3 days of learning while setting in motion a collaborative team environment.
- This is also where the instructor gauges the knowledge and experience level of the group with an eye towards areas of focus for the training.
Module 2: Social Media Overview
- An introduction to social media, networks and a review of common terminology used.
- Assists in measring knowldge base of class participants.
Module 3: Uses of Social Media
- Provide a background on a variety of use cases and how social media data may play a supporting role in the investigative process.
Module 4: Media Sonar Overview
- Provides a description of Media Sonar’s background and how the Media Soanr tool was developed with assistance of public safety officials.
Module 5: Configuration
- The Configuration module covers the creation of individual user accounts, team/enterprise administration and provides an overview.
- Configuration exercise included to help with hands on understanding.
Module 6: Sonars “Collections”
- A review of Sonars and what information constitutes a Sonar including a breakout of individual data sources.
- A hands on exercise is contained to help gain a more clear understanding of data collection.
Module 7: Search and Filter Functions
- Get a deep understanding of all the search and filter functions individually as well as in a variety of combinations. Learn how to tie the search functionality to the investigation or event and how to keep track of relevant information.
- A post module exercise provides hands on practice to help fully understand the power of efficient searching and filtering.
Module 8: Analytics
- Participants will become familiar with and be able to demonstrate the ability to use the different views analytical dashboard to find items of evidentiary value.
- Participants will also be ale to identify alternative supporting data points.
- The Analytics exercise at the end of the module will ensure participants have a working knowledge of all the views and analytics.
Module 9: Exports/Reporting
- This module will show participants how to export their results and how the exported data may be used for final reports or for additional steps in the investigative process.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Hotel Information for Event:
Kelly J. Cromell
3947 Gulf Shores PKWY
Gulf Shores, Al. 36542
251-975-1030 Ext. 129
Pensacola (PNS) (45 Minutes Driving Time)
Point of Contact: